It's time to say Good bye!

Hello all! 
I can't believe this is my last one post! I would like to remember everything I learnt in this course about ICT. I have to say I was very bad with new technologies but since this subject I improved a lot with ICT and now it's part of my life.

First of all, we created a learning diary and an avatar to develop this Project. I used Blogger to reflect my own learning and to show everybody my learning process with ICT. I created my avatar with Voki, it is a very easy tool where you can edit your own avatar adding different effects and sound.

At the begining of the subject, I didn't know anything about copyright but now I am aware of the importance of respecting copyrights and to cite, attribute and license usable pictures. So that, I added Creative Commons Attribution- Non Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License to my blog.


To put into practise, we had to design a Clil activity with images. I used Pixabay, where you can find  a lot of amazing pictures to use. It is important the Digital citizenship and   the responsible use of online images .

After that, we learned to organise, filter and curate information. From my point of  view, if you are teacher or student you have to have an organisation where you can find in a easy way information about anything. We used to curate content a tool called  Pinterest. There are other tools that you can use too to curate content as Symbaloo, Pearltrees or List.ly.

For the purpose to share with the rest of the world what we are learning, we created a Twitter account. Through Twitter, we created a tiny story  with all our classmates together, it was so fun.

The next thing we learned in class it was different tools to create support slideshows. Some of the examples are: Genial.ly, Google Slides, Prezi, Powtoon or Biteslide. I used Genial.ly to create my presentation about Animal Kingdom. From I discovered Genial.ly I always use it for my oral presentations. It is a very useful tool because it is an online app where you can see your presentation wherever you want.


Then, we learned to create online visual artifacts. We learned how to create comics, mind maps and infographics. Online visual artifacts are very useful at the school for teachers  and students because they help to make content more memorable in a visual way. Also, through online visual artifacts help students to memorise and understand the new contents.

To create my comic, I used Pixton. This tool allowed me edit my own comic, create characters and add some effects. Also, you can use to create your own comic using StoryboardThat or Creaza.

To create my collaborative mindmap, I used Mindmeister to organise a Project. There are other tools to create your own mindmap, for example:  Creately, Mind42, Bubbl.us or  Coggle.


To do my infographic, I used Canva, but you can use other too as Picktochart, Easel.ly, Smore, Mural.ly and Padlet





After that, we learned what is a podcast and how we can create an educational audio Project. I love this unit because I think is an amazing idea to develop our students learning skills. To do it, I used Soundcloud. It was my first time using this app and I discovered that it was too easy to use it. You can record your own audios and create your playlist. 


And now,  the last part and my favorite one ''Flip it''. In this unit we learnt a lot about ICT.

We learned about inspiring educational video projects worldwide (The world is my Audience-Twima8), in this we had to make our own video using an app called Flipgrid. In this app, we had to record a video telling our story or any experience we had. 
  
Also, we had to create a Storyboard. In groups, we had to design how we want to make our video, choosing the topic, characters, and the script of our sequence. After that, to record our video we visited the Future Classroom Lab in Ministry of Education. It was my favorite part, it was so funny and I really enjoyed! After that, we had to edit our Chroma video, to do it we used Imovie where we added some effects to our video and the result it was amazing!


Along this subject, through a webinar on Mobile Learning we learnt about all the possibilities INTEF courses offers us, it was given by our teacher María Jesús García San Martín and it was so interesting!

I have to say  BIG thank you to our teacher María Jesús for giving us the opportunity to learn a lot of things about ICT, for your time and also thank you to my classmates for all the funny moments we spent together along this master.

It´s time to say good bye, but I have to show you my final artifact. I created a presentation, I used Genial.ly to put in practice all I learned along this subject. After that, I make a video to explain my presentation, I used Screencast-o-matic tool to do it! As I said before, I love genial.ly buy it was my first time using Screencast-o-matic and It is a easy tool to record whatever you want in your computer.

It was a pleasure being part of this crazy subject although it has been very intensive because sometimes I felt overwhelmed I hope you liked it!!
See you soon!!!



Comments

  1. Thanks for the mention. My pleasure having had the chance to accompany you in this learning experience!
    Best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

My experience as Au Pair #Twima8

Content curation tools