My experience as Au Pair #Twima8

Hi everybody!!
Today, I am going to talk you about about my experience in London working as au pair. I want to share my experience with other because I would like to help people with my story.

 I am going to show you Flipgrid. Flipgris is a social learning platform where teachers and students can share with other their own experiences using a video. You have 5 minutes to record your video, it is very easy to use, you can edit it and add some effects too. #Twima8 is the name of the Project within The world is my audience, focused for teachers and students to share stories or aspects of their lifes.

I really enjoyed doing this because it made me remember my fantastic experience in London and all my crazy adventures I lived there. Also, I like listening my classmates´s stories because sometimes you don't know some aspects of their life and this platform allows you to discover their stories too. 
Through my twitter, I will share my story and know about the Project #Twima8 with other.


Teachers can use this Project for their classroom creating a grid and add topics to spark a discussion and students can respond to the tromp and to each other with short video reflections. From my point of view, this app is a good resource to engage students and teachers in a subject, helping us to lose our fear to be expose in the network. Also, trough this project students can improve listening and speaking skills.

I had never worked with this platform before but I find it very useful because you can work with your students in multiple ways!

I hope you liked it!! Do not forget to share this Project on social networks!
See you in my next post!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

Content curation tools