Content curation tools

Hi everyone!

My classmates and me are studing volcanoes. Our teacher tell us we have to make a volcanoe with recycle materials. We was searching by internet and we found a really interesting website pintarest where you can see some good ideas about any topic.  It is a very helpful tool to search information. You can see my example in pintarest  where I selected some ideas to make a model of a volcano.


You can use other website to find some information or ideas about any topic,  some of the content curation tools are:


List.ly: https://list.ly/


Padlet: https://padlet.com/


From my point of view, Students and teachers must to have a digital bank of resources to find information in a easy and  quickly way. Pintarest is an ideal website to find ideas in a visual way, it is perfect to share with other your projects, ideas or whatever you think is really interesting to do in class. Also, you can create your  own content curation tool where you can keep your favourites and useful ideas.

I hope will be interesting and useful for you!

See you in my next post!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

My experience as Au Pair #Twima8