Images help me to learn!

Hi guys, like you know, I live far away from the city, so there are things I have never seen in my life.
I was studing the life cycle of birds and my teacher showed me some pictures about the topic. Now, I know  what means the life cycle because I saw pictures about the evolution of the birds life.  Also, I learnt the living things born, grow, become adults and reproduce.
It was very interesting!


1. Birds born from eggs

Photograph by Noupload. CC0 1.0




https://pixabay.com/en/eggs-basket-straw-825032/

Photograph by Angelo_Giordano. CC0 1.0


Photograph by Noupload. CC0 1.0


2. Baby bird grow and grow



Photograph by  Alexas_Fotos. CC0 1.0

      Photograph by Tshatzel . CC0 1.0    


Photograph by Adina Voicu CC0 1.0 

3. Baby chicken become adult


Photograph by Capri23auto. CC0 1.0 

Photograph by bluelightpicturesCC0 1.0

4. Adult hen reproduce eggs

Photograph by Capri23auto. CC0 1.0

Photograph by PexelsCC0 1.0           



Adapted images for a CLIL lessons

There are many things we can´t show in a class, but if you have resources you can do it. In this case, teaching the lifecycle is really helpful through pictures. You can use visual resources to teach whatever you want. Students can find meaning to some concepts the didnt know or maybe the can not understand.  From my point of view adapted images is a really helpful resource to use at the school.
There are a lot of webs where you can find amazing images to use in class but in this case, I used Pixabay to find my pictures.


See you in the next post! 😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

My experience as Au Pair #Twima8

Content curation tools