Are you different than me?

Hi guys! The other day I was watching TV with my family and I saw a really strange film. In that film there was a girl who born in Africa. I was surprised because she didn´t wear properly clothes. I though it is because Africa is a very hot Country, but my daddy told me that it is because in each Country, people have a different culture than mine. I can not imagine a life different than mine. 

My dad explained me that not all the people in the world have feathers in the hair like me. Some people prefer wear hat, scarf, or anything. At the beginning I felt scared because I can not understand why people are different than me but my dad told a my comic about a girl who have a "chocolate" skin.


 Are you different than me?

 


https://www.pixton.com/es/schools/embed/smpv20c3

You can make your own online comic with some tools as:
 - Creaza: https://www.creaza.com/frontpage
 - StoryboardThat: http://www.storyboardthat.com/

In this case, I used Pixton to make my comic. In my opinion Pixton is an useful and easy tool to make your own comic but the only problem I can find it is not free. You can choose a trial for 15 days to make it, but if not, you have to pay.

To create the story you can personalise your story. You can choose how many characters do you want to use in the comic and change every single expression of each character of the comic.

From my point of view, to create a comic is a good idea to work with our students´ feelings and translate them into a story format.Students can feel identify with the cartoons that apear in the comic, as teachers, we had to use it to appeal their feelings and make it feel better.  Also, children can create a comic to improve their creativity and imagination.

Greetings and see you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

My experience as Au Pair #Twima8

Content curation tools