INFOGRAPHIC

Hi friends! 


In this new post I am going to show you what I made in Natural Science. We made a infographic where we work with a graphic information, it was so funny! I could write about the water cycle and put some pictures too! I think is a really good and motivated way to remember al the information we learnt in class. Here you can see my infographic in the next picture.

Parks & Recreation Infographic de María Monje

In this type of resource you can show what it is the most important or relevant part of any information. In this case, I used CANVA to make my own infographic. CANVA is a eassy tool to make your infographic. You can find a lot ot resources and images available to use in your infographic.

From my point of view, to make a infographic is a good methology to use in all the subjects when you want to focus in a specific information about anything. As teachers, we can use this tool to design visually posters and images to compplement learning experiences In the same way, students can use CANVA to show their knowledge in a visual way.

CANVA is not the only tool to make your own infographic, you can find other tool in the net, for example:
EASELY
PIKTOCHART
SMORE
PADLET


Hope you liked it! See you in my new post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

My experience as Au Pair #Twima8

Content curation tools