Podcasts at school!

Hi Friends!

Today, I am going to tell you a secrect. In the future, I want to be journalist, but by the moment I am still studing to get it.
Also, I love writting stories, so I decided to create my own channel of radio stories with my own drama play. I love to share with my Friends my stories and them love too. I descovered the radio at school in drama class. We did an activity where we had to write a story and recorded. It was amazing! In this new post I am going to explain you how you can do your own stories. Hope you enjoyed!



Why Podcasts at school?

From my point of view, the use of poscast in language teaching is very useful for students in order to improve the amount of real input the student receveices. Through podcasts students can listen and Reading the transcription at the same time they improve in the oral productions in a fun way.

It is important explain to our students the development of  the podcast, so that, I leave a welcome audio for our students.  

For this reason, we will develop a project to take it to the classroom using the podcast, then I will explain the development of this.

We must have a structure and organization of the project we are going to carry out. We used google drive docs to create a document in the cloud an share it with our students. In this google document we will find a planing about our Project organization. It is important to our students will know the work script.





Once we have our planning, students will be  organized in groups. After that, they have to write their own story, choose characters, and wirting and reading their own story. When all is ready, children can start with the podcast recordings.


To record the podcast, we can use several tools that will allow us to record and edit our audios, in this case, we used Soundcloud, but you can find other app like audacity. You can use the recorders of our mobile phones and the upload them to the network.

And now... It is time to upload our audios to the network!

This is my ''Welcome audio" for my students!


We have used soundcloud because this app allow us to make recordings in the cloud, upload audios, promote them and share them. The audio tracks that we recorded or uploaded can be labeled, cateforized, share on social networks and organized into a playlist.

This is the playlist for this project.



Soundcloud is a good platform which will be our stories and we will upload all the podcasts of our students. We chose a public playllistall the students of our school can listen our fantastic stories.
I need listening music every single day, so that, I am going to show you my favourite playlist to listen when I am studing. 

 

Hope you enjoyed! See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

My experience as Au Pair #Twima8

Content curation tools